Tucked between the trees on a hilltop far from civilisation is my little cottage and across the distance I can see another little cottage which is twin to mine. Hexagons, applique, piecing and some embroidery combine to create this delightful table runner scene.
Finished size approx. 13” x 31”
This kit includes:- a colour pattern with template sheets & printed fabrics which include the pre-printed stitchery backgrounds.
Get started on the project by cutting the swatches apart and then using the instructions in the pattern.
You Will Need to Add:
- 54 x pre-cut 1” hexagon paper liners
- Embroidery Floss, Lynette used Valdani 6 strand floss #519 green olives, #P5 tarnished gold, #H212 faded brown, #P10 antique violet, #O126 old cottage grey, #O505 garnets and #JP12 seaside
- 14” x 32” backing fabric
- Apliquick rods, optional
- Appliqué paper, optional
- 16” x 35” batting
- Roxanne’s Glue Baste-It, optional
- Fabric glue pen, optional
- Stitchery stabilizer, optional
- Fine tipped fabric marking pen
- General sewing supplies